Friday 7 August 2020

Waikowhai Intermediate School Visit

Malo bloggers!

Last week we went to visit Waikowhai intermediate School. It was so cool because we went on the bus.
We got to the school and the Principal was explaining what its like to be at this school.
It made me excited to go there.
We got to play for a little bit but then the bell rang and we had to go to the hall. We then explored the whole entire school. We went from room to room. They even had a building room that you can build anything. 
Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sema!! How was the visit? I had so much fun there as well! The thing I like was the music room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sema my name is Ahi and I come from Ahipara school that sounded very fun I wish I was there and I also really like you blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.